Our Wellness-Secure Workplace Policy – Please take the time to read what you’ll need to know for your treatments.
Many of the extra precautions and policies I have introduced to ensure that Nurture 4 Life remains the safe, comfortable haven it has always been remain in place.
FACE MASKS ARE PREFERRED DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR WORK, BUT ARE NOT MANDATORY.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!
- If you have any of the following symptoms: cold-like or flu symptoms, fever; new cough; body aches; feeling generally unwell; sore throat; digestive upset; loss of smell or taste, please DO NOT attend your appointment. And please be assured that I will be cancelling appointments if I’m unwell in any way.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you are unwell in any way.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you have tested positive for Covid19 within the last week.
- I reserve the right to refuse treatment if I feel either you or myself are at risk of illness.
- Cancellation fees will not be applicable when related in any way to Covid-19.
- If you are a new client, you will receive a short pre-treatment health-related health questionnaire attached to your appointment reminder email 24 hours before your scheduled treatment. Please complete and submit this before your arrive to ensure your treatment goes ahead as normal with no disruptions.
BOOKING YOUR TREATMENT
- Bookings can be made via email and Online consultations can be booked online here. You will not be able to pop in and make an appointment.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- I will greet you wearing a face mask and will only remove it if you feel comfortable with me doing so. It will otherwise remain in place for the duration of your time within the centre.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser on arrival and upon leaving. There are also toilet and hand washing facilities and disposable paper towels available.
- I will wear clear face visors for anyone who is hearing-impaired so clear communication is maintained at all times.
- Extra training in Covid-19 infection risk and hygiene recommendations have also been undertaken so you know you are in safe hands.
As a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the Association of Reflexologists and the Complementary Therapists Association, I am also following all of their comprehensive guidance very closely.
These measures are in place to ensure your treatments are as calming and nurturing as always and you are secure in the knowledge that your safety, health and wellbeing is being supported and maintained to the highest standard.