Our Covid-Secure Workplace Policy – Please take the time to read what you’ll need to know for your treatments.
Although the government have lifted all legal restrictions relating to the Covid19 pandemic, the extra precautions and policies I have introduced to ensure that Nurture 4 Life remains the safe, comfortable haven it has always been remain in place. These procedures have all been designed to give you maximum protection and peace of mind that you are safe and secure, whilst at the same time ensuring you feel nurtured and comfortable during your treatment. They have been compiled in accordance with both government recommendations and my own professional associations and insurers and will be in place until further notice.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!
- If you have any of the following symptoms: cold-like symptoms, fever; new cough; body aches; feeling generally unwell; sore throat; headache; digestive upset; loss of smell or taste; new skin rashes, bumps or lesions, unexplained bruises or marks on your toes, feet or legs, please DO NOT attend your appointment. And please be assured that I will be cancelling all appointments and self-isolating for a minimum of 10 days if I have any of these symptoms. If I do have any symptoms I will ensure I am tested for Covid19 and will self-isolate.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you are unwell in any way or have returned from a trip abroad within the last week.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if any of your household or close work colleagues have tested positive for Covid19 within the last week.
- You will be asked to give permission for your contact details to be passed onto the Test and Trace system if I am contacted by them. This will be in line with the GDPR laws.
- I reserve the right to refuse treatment if I feel either you or myself are at risk of illness.
- Cancellation fees will not be applicable when related in any way to Covid-19.
- You will receive a short pre-treatment Covid-related health questionnaire attached to your appointment reminder email 24 hours before your scheduled treatment. Please complete and submit this before your arrive to ensure your treatment goes ahead as normal with no disruptions.
- It is very strongly advised to leave a period of three days between having your Covid vaccine and your reflexology/massage treatment.
BOOKING YOUR TREATMENT
- Bookings can be made via email and Online consultations can be booked online here. You will not be able to pop in and make an appointment.
- If you are coming for your treatment and would like to bring your child with you, please also ensure that they are exhibiting no symptoms.
- If you are bringing your child with you for your/their appointment, please do try not to bring any unnecessary belongings.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- We will both need to wear facial coverings. I will greet you already wearing one. Please arrive already wearing your facial covering but I will have spares if you forget to bring one. It will need to remain on for the duration of your treatment and until you leave the premises.
- I will ask you some health and Covid-related questions before I take you through to the treatment room.
- Please try not bring extra bags of shopping with you. Your other belongings (handbag and outer wear) will be placed in a lidded plastic box outside the treatment room, which will then be disinfected between treatments.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser on arrival and upon leaving. There are also toilet and hand washing facilities and disposable paper towels available.
ATTENDING YOUR TREATMENT
- Please bring your own water bottle with you. You can bring your own mugs if you would prefer a hot drink as herbal tea bags and a kettle will be kept in the treatment room.
- Individually wrapped packets of tissues will be available if you need them, which you will then take away with you after your treatment.
- My treatment room and all public areas will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated between every treatment. All doors will then be left open for you so you do not have to touch any doors or door handles.
- Your treatment will proceed as normal. Although unlikely, if I have to leave the room for any reason I will be both washing and sanitising my hands before I re-enter, as well as disinfecting the door handle again.
PAYMENT AND DEPARTURE
- Payment will be made via our contactless payment system so no cards need to be handled. BACS payment in advance of the treatment will also be available. Cash is also accepted but card payments are preferred.
- I will open all doors for you as you leave to ensure you do not need to touch any surfaces unnecessarily.
OTHER STEPS I AM TAKING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND MINE:
- There will be a half an hour gap between every treatment to allow all the public areas (both internal and external), doors and door handles, all surfaces, the treatment couch/chair, sofa and my treatment room to be thoroughly steam-cleaned and disinfected, as well as to ensure no two clients crossover. The daily cleaning protocol will be available to see.
- I will be the only therapist working on the premises so there will be only two people in at any one time – myself and you.
- I take lateral flow tests on alternate days.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all times in all rooms.
- I will wear clear face visors for anyone who is hearing-impaired so clear communication is maintained at all times.
- All pillowcases, towels, blankets and sheets used for each treatment will be removed immediately afterwards, placed in a sealed bag and removed for laundering services. Each client will have a fresh set of laundry per treatment.
- My risk assessment, management policy and cleaning protocols will be available to anybody who wishes to read them and understand all measures I have put in place. To request a copy please email me at email@example.com and I will email them straight to you.
- Extra training in Covid-19 infection risk and hygiene recommendations have also been undertaken so you know you are in safe hands.
- As a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the Association of Reflexologists and the Complementary Therapists Association, I am also following all of their comprehensive guidance very closely.
These measures are in place to ensure your treatments are as calming and nurturing as always and you are secure in the knowledge that your safety, health and wellbeing is being supported and maintained to the highest standard.
So all you need to do is relax, enjoy dedicated time for you in clean and comfortable surroundings and know that everything else has been taken care of.
If you have ANY questions about any aspect of this – I am here to help. There is no question too silly.